jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

Megan: What kind of architect do I want to be?

What kind of architect do I want to be?

I am Megan Lees
When I used to think of architecture and my future, I would picture big buildings and designs, the most famous places to visit, and the places that everybody knows about.
But, after a year of hard work and discovery, I know that architecture is much more than famous and pretty buildings, that it is everywhere you look, and even if something isn't famous or well known or pretty to the human eye, it could be one of the most beautiful pieces of architecture that exists.
When I think of myself as an architect, I think of myself as someone who makes a difference.
I want to travel, to many places in the world leaving a piece behind me wherever I go. And as I travel, I want to discover reasons why culture is so important in architecture. 
Something that doesn't belong in one place, might be perfect somewhere else.
I want to make a journey, and leave a path. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario