jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

WHAT KIND OF ARQUITECT I WANT TO BE:

For me architecture is related to the design. It is a way to share your tastes and styles. To do what you like. I will be an architect to design buildings, museums, monuments, interiors ... To take something existing and to apply my style to him.
A plot or an old building is like a shirt. Something that exists and is functional. I'll take these buildings and I’ll redesign. But I will retain their functional part by applying my tastes. I'll design both inside and out. I will cut off the excess, paint it and add my ornaments. I know that I will have to think about people who use my shirts, because they would have to like.
Also, as a good architect, I will enjoy my work and effort by creating my own home. My own space. I want to compare my architecture with shirt so, as I want to center my career on design , and I will create my shirt like in the future, I will design building with my style.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario