domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2013

A1_PROJECTS2



I worked on my first jobs. I have taken some of the main features.
In my first work, the project with my body, I tried to express some ideas about proportion, movement and colour.
In the interior change I tried to order my room in a different way to create a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Changing light, and introducing natural objects.
In the exterior project I wanted to order space and I interested in the light, shadows, textures…
In the group work with an exterior space, we worked with children in a park. We wanted to create a flexible space but it is a neutral space so people (children) can do that they want inside this space. We discovered that work with children is different than work with old people because children make the work more difficult because you have to improve, take care with them and the most important is have a good time with them.
At work this week I worked with a model. First of all, I worked with geometry, proportion, technical drawing, shapes… I did some drawings and after I built a model from the drawings. After that I create a model of origami paper with circles, in which notches cut out and form a three-dimensional figure. I introduced the model in a private space, which can be public or private, exterior or interior. Where there is apparently nothing, “it is an empty space”. But nevertheless, there are colours, lights, shadows ... that create temporary and changing different elements.
I have been working with the light changes and the positions and shapes that generate these changes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario