jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

WHAT KIND OF ARCHITECT DO I WANT TO BECOME



If i had to answer this question, it would be somewhat complicated, because i dont know yet what kind of architect do i want to become. But to can know what I wish were the end result of my work, I have taken 7, 7 that I consider most importants, and I'm going to highlight what for me would be an essential feature to know what kind of architect do I want to become.

Torre effiel, París – the originality
Torre pisa, Roma – change a mistake by a great solution
Sagrada familia, Barcelona (Gaudí) – the level of detail that is built
Casa de Marc Vargas, Tossa de Mar, Girona – the environment and the nature
Mediatheque Building, Sendai, Japan (Toyo Ito) – the fluidity and transparency
Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao, Spain (Frank Gehry) – the design
CCTV Building, Beijing (Rem Koolhaas/O.M.A.) – symmetry and light


I would like that my work as an architect, was a set of everything I've been highlighting for each buildings. For that, the relation that i wanted to give putting this as a skeleton, is that each of these works and many others will be bringing me something to my mind and my body, that finally, is what will make me to become to the architect that I really like.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario